Man charged with attempted murder in Back of the Yards ax attack




A man is accused of attacking another man with an ax last month in Back of the Yards on the South Side.

Rudolph Vargas, 33, was charged with attempted murder in the July 18 attack, Chicago police said.

Vargas allegedly struck a 47-year-old man multiple times with an ax in the 4200 block of South Ashland Avenue, police said. The man was seriously injured in the attack.

Vargas was taken into custody by members of the Great Lakes Regional Task Force Wednesday.

He was scheduled to appear in court Friday.







Source link

https://www.cupbord.com/man-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-back-of-the-yards-ax-attack/

Post a Comment

0 Comments